What is the biggest problem every blockchain-related business is struggling to solve? The ‘block’ technology is very difficult to understand for the average user. Fancy headlines usually just serve a cover for a complicated and unclear tech filling. Moreover, the media tends to avoid the blockchain topic nowadays as readers are often convinced that anything linked to cryptocurrency is risky. Lack of a credible background or comprehensive infrastructure scares off many potential investors.
Trend leans to transparency and stability of the blockchain-market, but still, few projects can offer a full-cycle ecosystem behind the coin or at least a real utility for their token. This is why KaratGold Coin (KBC) appears to be a truly standalone solution allowing you to securely store and use the coin as a means of payment.
So, a quick rundown: KBC is a token that can be easily converted into real gold bars. The tokens are traded on 12 big blockchain exchanges and can even be used for online shopping, thanks to the K-Merchant trademark solution.
However, all the above would have still been quite impressive, but not the latest news smashed the ground: KBC launches its blockchain-based smartphone in early fall this year. A competitor for Samsung and HTC, the new IMpulse K1 Phone, will improve regular voice/text messages with a peer-to-peer and end-to-end encryption, minimizing any risk of a third-party hacking.
The brand new smartphone also features:
- A tailor-made blockchainData OS that offers a user-friendly interface with IOS and Android applications available to be installed;
- Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VOBP) — full encryption of any user-to-user communication.
- IPFS platform allowing information to be saved and enciphered through decentralized storage based on blockchain technology;
- Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location (EWTL) set to protect user privacy related to his/her location. The service uses a special military technology to share and reveal whereabouts;
- The Worm Guard technology which creates a protective shield around the user’s private key, so that it cannot be stolen or lost.
And this is not even the half of it: IMpulse K1 allows you to create several fiat and blockchain wallets, set up automatic payments, and use multiple phone numbers without changing SIM cards. Full list of the features and the smartphone specification can be found on the official website. IMpulse K1 is currently available in three models.